Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #91

Cathy is the hostess over on Mo's Digital Challenge blog this week. She chose "Black & White with one contrasting color" as the theme this week. Whew! This one was tough for me. I guess that's why it's called a "challenge", huh?!

Anyway, I printed out this sweet little bear image by Mo and colored it with a black Prismacolor pencil and baby oil to get the shades of gray. I definitely need practice with the B&W coloring technique!

This sentiment is from an older TAC set called "Rub A Dub". Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

I love this card, Cynthia. I also use Prismacolor pencils to color my cards.
You did a great job!
Elaine L. said…
How cute! The image is adorable, and I like the rounded corners and checked ribbon. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Dawn B. said…
This is so sweet. I love Mo's bears. Great job on this challenge card. Thanks for joining us at Mo's.