Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #72 - Paper Ribbon

Judy is our hostess again this week over on the Sassy Cheryl Digi Stamps Challenge Blog. Judy challenged us to use "Paper Ribbon" with our Sassy Cheryl Digital images. I decided to use one of my recent purchases from Cheryl's digital shop called "Tricycle Fun Girls". It was colored with Copic Markers and cut out with the rectangle Spellbinder Nestibilities. I sponged the edges with Memento ink. A few gems were added for a little bling!

The sketch is from this week's Card Positioning System challenge. The sentiment is from Hampton Art clear stamps "Sister" that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. The base card stock is Stampin' Up! Close to Cocoa with Basic Grey Life of the Party designer papers.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you get a chance to create something fun this week.

Challenge submissions for this card:
Sassy Cheryl's
CPS 227 - Card Positioning System
Lollipop Crafts - Special Summer Challenge

Comments

Cathy said…
Cynthia, this is so cute, love the layout and the paper ribbon is perfect. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!!!
Cynthia, this is adorable! Love the "ribbon" and the circular element at the corner. Thanks for playing along with us and linking back to us!
Sassy Cheryl said…
What a fabulous card! Just love the 'circle' of Sister phrases. Beautifully colored as always Cynthia! Just adorable.
Thanks for playing in the challenge this week. Always so thrilled to see your creations!
Jennie said…
What a great image Cynthia! Love the coloring and color combo. Great job on the CPS sketch this week and thanks for playing along :)
Ann English said…
Oh, Cynthia, this is precious!!! I LOVE your coloring of this image and the background-just perfection!

Thanks for playing with us this week at Sassy Cheryls. I hope you'll join us next week, too!
Heather Huggins said…
Adorable!! I hadn't seen this image yet..
Thanks for playing this week Sassy Cheryl's. Hope you'll join us again next week.

Hugs,
Heather
Tracy said…
Oh what lovely colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryls challenge this week
Hugs
Tracy