Skip to main content

PDCC25 - Splash of color


It's 'Colour Splash' challenge time again ... inspired by the photo above.
'Colour Splash' is simply black & white with a 'little bit' of colour.
And this week's colour is
orange

I used the Split Negative technique with this card and a butterfly image from Stampin' Up "Wonderful Wings". I combined it with designer papers from Basic Grey's Ambrosia paper pack. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Betty Benton said…
what a wonderful split negative card! it is positively pretty!!
Patti P. said…
Beautiful card and I agree with Betty....love the split negative. I need to try this sometime.
Sarah Anderson said…
Ooo yummy. That split technique looks amazing with this butterfly. Thanks for playing again at the play date cafe :)
Anonymous said…
Just beautiful, Cynthia! Love your split butterfly.. Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe!!
Lisa Somerville said…
The Split Negative is a wonderful Technique for this weeks challenge. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
This is gorgeous!! What a wonderful use of this technique, along with perfectly chosen papers.
Suzanne C said…
Wonderful split negative and coordinating paper too! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!
That split negative is so pretty! The DPs are super AWESOME! Great job--thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!
Ruby said…
Ooh, LOVELY! I've not tried the split negative technique yet. It's SO pretty though, especially how you've done it here. Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!
PetraB said…
The butterfly looks amazing, have to try this technique soon.
Julie Ranae said…
Beautiful work! So glad you played with us in The Cafe : )