Peggy continues as the hostess this week for Mo's Digital Challenge. She came up with this fun sketch for us to follow this week:
This is my take on this week's sketch challenge. I couldn't wait to color Mo's "You're Kinda Cute" image. I decided this was the perfect challenge for him. It makes me smile every time I see this little guy!
The image was colored with Copic markers then cut out with Nestibilities circle and scalloped circle. The designer papers are from the Basic Grey June Bug paper pad. Stampin' Up! Night of Navy cardstock was used as the card base and scallop layer. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
This is my take on this week's sketch challenge. I couldn't wait to color Mo's "You're Kinda Cute" image. I decided this was the perfect challenge for him. It makes me smile every time I see this little guy!
Comments
:) Sarah
Thanks for joining us this week over at Mo's.
Hugs
Sheila xx