Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #26

Peggy's our hostess again this week and she's put together a color challenge: Black, white, kraft, and any other colors. I have so many fishmen and women in my family (including me!) that I just had to have Mo's Fishing image. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I used Stampin' Up Watercolor crayons and blender pen for the water. I masked off the digi image then sponged Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Only Orange and Almost Amethyst inks for the sky. I had the tackle on my desk and found this salmon in my stash. My husband and I mostly fly fish for salmon, but I also love lake fishing when I get the chance! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Mo's digital image "Fishing"
The Angel Company - Fishing Lures
Stampin' Up! Basic Black and Kraft Cardstock
Stampin Up! Black twine
Copic Markers, sponge, SU Watercolor crayons, SU classic inks
Alaska Scrapbooker's Grab Bag - Canyon Designs Anchorage, Alaska

Comments

Betty Benton said…
You've created a great card! I'm sure any of your fisher buddies would be proud to receive it. Maybe it can be for the next person who gets "a big one"!!
Elaine L. said…
Great card! This image is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.
Dawn B. said…
I love to fish too.. This is a beautiful card. I love the way you colored it.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.
The Wired Angel said…
This card is terrific.. I love this image and you did a fab job. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge! Hugs, Peggy
Sheila said…
Fabulous card, love this image.
Thanks for playing along in Mo's this week.
Hugs
Sheila xx