Skip to main content

JUGS6 Sketch Challenge


A Thanksgiving card for Just Us Girls Week 6 Sketch Challenge. I applied Colorbox pigment ink to the leaf chipboard to make my own embellishments. The Vintage Thankgiving image was a free download from the Crafty Secrets blog. Cardstock, button and chipboard are from Stampin' Up!

Comments

Mona Pendleton said…
Very pretty Thanksgiving card! I like to soft, subtle colors. Thank you for playing along with the Just Us Girls sketch challenge - I hope you join us Saturday for a new challenge!
Andrea M said…
Great take on the challenge - such a lovely Thanksgiving card!
Hi Cynthia, I love this card you made with our free Thanksgiving image download! I meant to email you and ask if I could show it on my blog but I couldn't find your email. I just went back and edited the post and did a link here to your blog.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sandy