Skip to main content

Digital Two for Tuesday 21




Cora Harkins generously posts TWO FREE digital images each Tuesday. This week she shared to retro vintage images HERE.

I have created my project with Cora's vintage image as part of the Craft Secrets Challenge over on the Paper Craft Planet website. Darlene challenged us to create a project with the theme of "Thankful" for the month of November. Although not a traditional Thanksgiving card, I was happy with how this came together. I recently visited family in Missouri and got to go to some Flea Markets and found some great vintage lace. I combined the Digital Two for Tuesday image with Crafty Secrets "Thanksgiving" and "Kitchen Classic" clear stamp sets. Thanksgiving to me is family, great food and being Thankful for what we have been provided.

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Real Red and So Saffron cardstock
October Afternoon Cherry Hill designer Paper
Stampin' Up! designer buttons
Stampin' Up! Going Gray Classic Stamp pad
Copic Markers
Sewing Machine and thread
Vintage Lace bought recently at a Flea Market!!

Comments

Cora said…
I love all the colors and the button accents. Thanks for playing.
Mona Pendleton said…
Very pretty card! I love the vintagey feel! :) TFS