Skip to main content

Dinosaur Week Scene Building at Pajama Crafter Stamps

 

It's Dinosaur Week at Pajama Crafter Stamps.  Get ready for a week of roar-some prehistoric creativity! The team will be sharing fun techniques, inspiring scenes with both cute and realistic dinosaurs.

If you would like to join the fun, Pajama Crafter Stamps has you covered with several great dinosaur themed sets.  You can find them all here

Ink Blending and Masking
My card features the adorable Dinomite Birthday stamp set.  I began by stamping and masking the three dinosaur images to create my scene.  They were colored with Copic markers, fussy cut then masked to create the wood floor with a stamp from my stash.  A spotlight was created for the band by masking with copy paper and ink blending with yellow distress ink.
I followed by ink blending shades of purple for the background and stamped with trio of star stamp from the same set.
The fun musical scene was finished with glitter tape from my stash and a birthday sentiment from the Dinomite Birthday stamp set was adhered with dimensional tape.

Pajama Crafter Stamps Products Used:

Additional Supplies Used:
  • Copic Markers
  • Distress Inks
  • Blending Brush
  • Detail scissors (for fussy cutting)
  • Masking Paper
  • Glitter Tape

If today's project inspires you, I would love for you to visit Pajama Crafter Stamps using my affiliate link.
Shopping through my affiliate link never costs you anything extra, but it helps to support the tutorials and inspiration that I love sharing!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Happy Birthday!

Creative Moments Challenge:  #284 Shimmer and Shine

Comments

Barb Finnical said…
Cynthia, this is such a cute card! Those dinosaurs are adorable, and I really like how you masked them off to create the background. All of the elements are colored so wonderfully too. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
What a beauty Cynthia - you have made a fabulous and fun card
Blessings
Maxine