Skip to main content

HMFMC #460 Anything Goes with option to use GREEN

 

My card was inspired by "Green" which is this week's optional challenge prompt at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

The House Mouse image is an older wood mounted stamp from Stampabilities called Feed and Seed (2005).  I used a stencil and distress ink for the background.  The designer paper was in my stash and the sentiment was computer generated.  A few pearls finish the 5.5 inch square card.

I would like to share my project with the following:

HMFMC #460 Anything Goes with option to use GREEN

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Make Your Own Background

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Make It Cute

PIP Challenge:  #2609 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

Comments

Pam MacKay said…
What a darling card love that image and your great coloring! Thanks for sharing with us over at HMFMC DT Pam
Barb Finnical said…
Cynthia, this is such a very sweet card. I love that you have used an old wood block stamp. The design is perfect for spring, and you finished it off so well with the paper and pearls. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
April Williams said…
Such a sweet card! I love the stencil you used. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC, xx
Bunny said…
Super cute card. I love that you stenciled the center. As soon as I saw the wood stamp I knew it had to be an old one. I've literally taken my wood HM stamps and microwaved them off the block so I have more room to store them.It only takes about 7 seconds and you can slowly peel it off. Then I slowly peel off the picture of the image and stick it on a piece of white paper to store with the stamp. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Vicky said…
I ❤️ your card!!
Cari S. said…
Super cute card! Love the background stencil! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!