Skip to main content

HMFMC # 455 AG/ Let It Snow

 

It's been a while since I've posted on my blog.  It seems that most bloggers are now using IG or FB.  If you follow me, I am still checking my reading list and enjoy seeing your posts.

Today I'm playing along with House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.  The optional challenge is snow, but I went with the Anything Goes theme with this cute woodblock stamp called Knit Gift from Stampendous (2006).  As you can see below, I've inked only a part of the stamp for this clean and simple card.


The lightly stenciled background is the Ugly Sweater stencil from PhotoPlay.  The block was inked with VersaClarie Pinecone ink and colored with Copic Markers.  Gems are Stampin' Up! and the sentiment die is from Sizzix.

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy reading your comments.  Hope you have a Happy New Year!

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC # 455 AG/ Let It Snow

Gem of a Craft Challenge #1 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge #1 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Add A Sentiment!

Comments

Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is adorable, fabulously colored, and I love the Ugly Sweater background design, just perfect!!

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
April said…
Such a sweet card! I love the stenciled background and the wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Vicki Dutcher said…
This line is always so fun! What an adorable image
Barb Finnical said…
Cynthia, I wanted to stop by and just let you know that you are the winner of the second stamp sets at Word Art Wednesday. I sent you an email that was listed on blogger, but I’m not always sure if they’re accurate emails. If you need to get a hold of myself, I am at Barbfinnical@gmail.com. Or you can reach out to Karen Letchworth via the word art Wednesday blog. Thanks so much for playing along with us and we’re so excited that your number was chosen!

And by the way, I love this little mouse who is knitting. I like to crochet as much as I like making cards, so this really speaks to my heart!
Taty said…
Hi Cynthia, the card is beautiful in the CAS style and very elegant. The image is cute and very colorful. The background created with the stencil is perfect and matches the image. Congratulations! Thanks for participating in the Polkadoodles Cardmaking Challenge. Tatiana x DT
Anonymous said…
Very cute use of a HM image. Your card is totally adorable! Nancy