I hope everyone has a safe and fun Independence Day! I'm joining the current House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with the optional theme of water.
My card features the adorable House-Mouse Designs Water Fun (RSC-030) cling stamp from Spellbinders. The image was colored with Copic Markers and the sky was masked with a Creative Worship Stamps cloud mask.
The image was layered onto designer paper Carta Bella's Beach Day 6x6 pad. Doodlebug mat sprinkles and a sun die from MFT finish the 5x5 square card. A coordinating sentiment was stamped from the Water Fun set.
I would like to share my card with the following:
House Mouse and Friends Challenge #443 AG or Show or Use Some Water
PIP Challenge #2526 Monday Theme - Sunshine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #256 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: #137 Anything Goes

Comments
Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
Love your card - such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured and presented
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x