Skip to main content

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Monochrome

 

Good morning!  I'm sneaking in a very last minute entry for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge with a monochrome design.

My card started with a gelli print using acrylic paint and a stencil.  I then used a silhouette 2003 woodblock stamp from Penny Black called Irises which was stamped directly onto the panel in VersaClaire black ink.  A few gems and birthday sentiment finish the card.

I really like how this turned out!  It will be going in the mail to a member of our church who has a birthday this month.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Monochrome

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes

PIP Challenge #2522:  Anything Goes

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge: #29 Anything Goes with Flowers

Comments

Alyson Mayo said…
This is so pretty - love that background! Thanks for sharing with us at Beautiful Blossoms. )
Helen said…
Wonderful card - a gorgoeus shade of blue!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Donna Walls said…
Gorgeous inky background and I love silhouette images. This one is extra nice. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenges