I'm joining the current House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with the adorable House-Mouse Designs Puddle Jumpers. I created a mixed media tag with the image and sentiment layered.A cloudy stamp background from Unity Stamps was applied to the tag base. Ink splatters and Hero Paste was added with a sunburst stencil. The image was colored with Tombow markers and Stickles added to the rain drops.
I would like to share my project with the following:
HMFMC #437 Anything Goes with the option: April Showers
We Love 2 Create Challenge: #4 Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #2513 with a Theme - Rain
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge: #250 Anything Goes
Comments
Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
Hugs
Sue
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member