Skip to main content

HMFMC #434 Anything Goes with the option of Spring Flowers

 

I'm joining the current HMFMC with the option of spring flowers.  My card features an older House-Mouse stamp called Tea Time from Stampendous.

The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and die cut.  Designer papers are from an older paper pad by DCWV.  A few pearls and doily finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #434 Anything Goes with the option of Spring Flowers

PIP Challenge #2507 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:  #248 Anything Goes  

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge:  #26 Anything with Flowers

 


Comments

Pam MacKay said…
Super cute that little mouse is really enjoying his day! Thanks for joining the HMFMC DT Pam
Bunny said…
Very feminine with the doily and the pearls. I do love a good cuppa tea. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Love this Cynthia - that's one cute image, and so beautifully coloured also.
Blessings
Maxine
April said…
Such a sweet card! I love the colors and the doily. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) I do love a cup of tea and this image is just gorgeous! I love the colors and layout too,, very pretty :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Angelique Vuur said…
Beautiful card, and what a cute image. So nice colored also. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we're always amazed at the talent shared with us.
Angelique xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Cari S. said…
That lil mouse is in heaven! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!
Donna Walls said…
Such a sweet image and lovely coloring. The card design is equally as pretty! Thanks for sharing your inspirational card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and please join in again soon!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenges
Paper Funday Challenges
Sue from Oregon said…
Such a pretty design...and who wouldn't want to relax smelling flowers while soaking in a pretty teacup?? Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! 💕Sue Kment