Skip to main content

Art Impressions Drink Up! Challenge #397

 


I'm sharing a fun birthday card for the current challenge at Art Impressions to include a drink.  I love Bonnie's critters and this retired set is one of my favorites from Art Impressions called Udderly Fantastic.

I started by stamping and embossing the cow image.  It was colored with Copic Markers, die cut and Hero Arts ink was blended for the background.  The image was layered onto designer papers from the Doodlebug Designs Down on the Farm paper pad.  A doily, enamel dots and sentiment finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Drink Up! Challenge #397 

Stamping Sensations:  February Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #2508 Anything Goes

 Polkadoodles Challenge:  #3 Anything Goes 



Comments

brenda said…
What a super fun card, so colourful and love the focal Cow image, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Tracie said…
Such a fun card. Great image and fun layout. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Crafting Queen said…
Fun image, great card. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha
Helen said…
Love it - a great, fun card!

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Helen x
DT
Fun card. I LOVE the cow image!!! Thanks for joining the Art Impressions Challenge! -Tasha