Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #388 Farm Fresh

 


I'm sharing a fun rocker card for the current challenge at Art Impressions.  The theme is "Farm Fresh" so I pulled out a fun chicken couple from the AI retired Bird-Brains line called Dancing Birdie & Scratch (U1831).

The chicken couple was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  The rocking base started with a large circle die and simply folded in half with a smaller circle of designer paper.  A couple of music note die cuts, sentiment and jute bow finish the card.

This will be going to a college friend and her husband for their upcoming wedding anniversary.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge #388 Farm Fresh

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends:  #238 Anything Goes  

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 39 Anything Goes 

Classic Design Challenge:  Sept/Oct Anything Goes 

 

Comments

This card is Awesome! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining the Art Impressions Challenge! -Tasha
Dandi93 said…
Love this Cynthia, Seen it on AI and had to come look at it... Super cute