Skip to main content

Sweet November Stamps - Happy Thanksgiving

 

It's hard to believe that Fall is here in Alaska.  Trees are turning and there is a briskness to the air.  Time to begin my annual Thanksgiving card stock pile for friends and family.

I began building my scene with digital kitchen images from Craftin' Desert Divas Stamps.  Sadly, they are no longer in business.  My card focus is on the Sweet November Stamps Wee Pie Baker image and her little pies.  They were colored with Copic Markers.

The card size is 6.5 x 4.25 so I kept it simple with a green border and sentiment from Hero Arts.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

Time Out Challenge:  #273 Autumn 

Allsorts Challenge:  Week 800 Anything Goes 

PIP Challenge #2438 Anything Goes


Comments

brenda said…
A fun Autumnal card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x
So adorable! A pretty Autumn scene! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges:)
Helen said…
What a sweet little Autumn coloured scene Cynthia! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge! :)