Skip to main content

All Dressed Up Challenge #154

 

Good morning!  I'm sharing a quick summer card for the current challenge at All Dressed Up.  

My card features the adorable Daisy digital image.  It was printed onto X-Press It card stock and colored with alcohol markers then die cut with Spellbinder Long Classic Rectangles die.

The coordinating papers are from an older MME Reunion paper pad.  A dotted ribbon and enamel dots from my stash finish the design.  

I would like to share my card with the following:

All Dressed Up Challenge #154 Anything Goes

PIP #2434 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge #795 Anything Goes 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge:  #236 Anything Goes 

Comments

brenda said…
A very sweet card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x
Ellibelle said…
This is so sweet with that pretty image and papers! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Super sweet, and love the colors! Thanks for sharing your project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps. Pam S DT
Marilyn said…
Beautiful card! Of course I love the image but you also did a fabulous job layering all the coordinating paper.
Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps and I hope you'll be back again soon. Marilyn
Aunty Sue said…
Stunning colouring and great layout and thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps