Skip to main content

MFT Sketch and Time Out Birthday

 


I'm joining the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things with their Celebrate Everything Card Kit.  I love this kit and have enjoyed using it.  Birthday cards seem to be what I make the most.

I've used the balloon die and pattern papers from the kit.  The birthday sentiment also came in the card kit. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and blessed Sunday!  

I would like to share my card with the following:

MFT Sketch Challenge #686

Time Out Challenge #257 - Time Out 10th Birthday! 

PIP Challenge #2407 Anything Goes

Allsorts Challenge Blog:  Week 769 Things that Fly



Comments

Liz said…
Lovely card, Cynthia. The bright, cheerful colours are beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx
coldwaters2 said…
I love this wonderful vibrant coloured card great sketch and I love your take on the challenge thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x
Helen said…
A great take on the sketch Cynthia! The bright happy colours makes for a super fun birthday card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. :)
Beautiful and bold! This would be a great masculine card!
Thanks for joining the celebrations at Time Out Challenges:)