Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday Challenge and Annual Blog Hop

 


It's time for another bi-weekly challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  Word Art Wednesday is also hosting their annual Blog Hop.

We have many fabulous prizes from our generous sponsors.  To be eligible to win the Stix 2 Anything prize, just enter your art in our gallery as usual.  The winner of this prize will be selected  by random draw from our entries.  I hope you will take a moment to stop by the online shop and check out all of the great products. 

To be eligible to win the blog hop prizes simply leave a comment on each blog to be eligible for that prize.  When you've completed the blog hop, leave a comment at Word Art Wednesday saying that you've completed the hop.

Below is the prize package provided my for blog:


Blog Hop Order:




Cynthia Olheiser <------- You Are Here




I would like to share my project with the following:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  #50 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge #2350 Anything Goes

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge:  #118 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Let It Snow


  

Comments

I love your dreamy mixed media colors of the sky and snow with the silhouette of the deer!! Fabulous scene and sentiment for the season!
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful sentiment and background for this awesome deer image! Love the card you created!
MadeByMeghanK said…
I love the deer and your background for him!
Becca Yahrling said…
I love using deer on Christmas cards, especially for a guy. This is lovely!
Heather said…
How pretty! That inked background is beautiful!
Ginny Maxam said…
Hi Cynthia! Such a beautiful mixed media-looking card, I love the colors!
Merry Christmas!
Ginny M
Such a stunning card Cynthia - it certain makes me feel a little cooler looking at the snow falling - we have been roasting the past few days!
Blessings
Maxine
Esther Asbury said…
Love all the inky layers on your sweet holiday card!!
Carrie said…
I love the background you created for your card! And that stamped deer and banner sentiment look great against it! Thanks for the opportunity to win a prize! Have a blessed Christmas!
KT Fit Kitty said…
Hello, Cynthia! I am doing your Blog Hop today - thank you for the beautiful inspiration! Your background is gorgeous, and I love the reindeer! This certainly is a time to rejoice! Thank you for your generous giveaway, but please don't count me in your draw as I don't celebrate Halloween. Wishing you a blessed Christmas.
What a lovely card, Cynthia. Thanks so much for everything you do for WAW. I appreciate you very much. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and a safe New Year.
Jennifrann said…
What a great design! I love the splatter. Merry Christmas to you!
Bunny said…
Lovely card. The colors are great. It is a great time to rejoice. I so love the season and the true meaning. [Bunny]
Beautiful card, love the design and the touch of white splatters!
Christy Designs said…
Lovely christmas card with beautiful background !
Merry Christmas !
KathyA. said…
Cynthia, I recognize your name (and artistic talent!) as a fellow contributor at Beccy's Place. So great to see that we also have our love of God in common! Your card displays a nice pairing of CAS and mixed media. Your spooky prize package would be fun to play with next Halloween. TFS, Kathy A at https://myasperations.blogspot.com/
I love your card! Beautiful background!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara
Pamela Duncan said…
What a great background - and a cool die set in your prize package too. Always enjoy your cards.
Bonnie Lynn said…
Beautiful mixed media card. Your coloring blending is great and the added "snow drops" add a Christmas-y feel.
Lisa K said…
Your card is so lovely! I like the deer against the colorful background.
Natalie said…
Hi Cynthia! I love the background design on your card, love the splatters, I haven't done that technique in awhile (I'm inspired!!) May you find God's favor throughout 2024. Happy New Year to you!
Valerija said…
Amazing card. Love the background and colours.
Valerija xx