Skip to main content

Beccy's Place December Digital Release - Cat Tails Set




 I'm sharing a new digital release at Beccy's Place called Cat Tails.  This set is perfect for all of your cat-loving projects!  It contains four adorable cat silhouette images and six coordinating sentiments.

Each of my projects started by printing the image and sentiment onto either designer paper or X-Press It card stock.  As a personal challenge, I chose an older package of Gina K designer papers from my stash to create my set of cards.  Each has a slightly different design and elements.  Such a great way to use up some of the many papers I tend to "hoard"!

Be sure to stop by Beccy's Place Store and see all of the fun digital sets.  I'm sure you will find something for your next project.

I would like to share my projects with the following:

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  #50 Anything Goes 

Gem of a Craft Challenge:  Week #26 Anything Goes

We Love 2 Create: #11 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge:  #220 Anything Goes

Comments

Oh, such adorable cards! I'm a cat lover and just love everyone of them! Beautiful digi stamps, papers and designs!
Megan J said…
Hi Cynthia, a fabulous collection of cards featuring Beccy's new cat silhouettes! Love the little cat trying to catch the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to seeing you play along again in 2024... Megan DT LPoCF
A trio of beautiful cards Cynthia - I am sorely tempted to buy this set, as a cat and a silhouette lover... I particularly love the cat in the window and how you have coloured the sky there. Great use of your papers also
Blessings
Maxine
Bonnie Lynn said…
Awesome card and I'm going to have to get that digital set. It's purrfect for my cat loving house.