Skip to main content

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #402 AG w/Option of Rainbow

 


I have a quick Thanksgiving themed card for this week's House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.  My card features the adorable Mice Landing (1994) wood mounted image from House-Mouse Designs/Stampabilities.

The embossed base panel is an older folder from Cuttlebug.  I felt that the embossing "spoke" for itself and needed minimal embellishment.  Only a few enamel dots and fall colors.

I would like to share my card with the following:

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #402 AG 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Emboss It 

Paper Funday Challenge:  #59 Grateful, Thankful, Thank you  

 

Comments

Such a cute image Cynthia, and I love how you have used and coloured it here - the embossing certainly makes for a fabulous background
Blessings
Maxine
Bunny said…
The embossing folder does speak for itself and looks great with the House Mouse flying gently down with his fall leaves. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is such fun and I love the embossed background, absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Stunning card and I love the background with the CAS mouse image. Works so well together! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month!
April Williams said…
Great card! Such a cute image and I love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
creationsnz said…
A fabulous autumny card, and those leafy 'wings' are giving mousie so much pleasure. Thanks for joining in my challenge at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG
Sue said…
Beautiful Fall card. The embossed background looks super with the little mouse floating through the air. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
nwilliams6 said…
Wonderful framing of this cute image!!!! Such a great look.