Skip to main content

Glittery Happy Holidays

 

I pulled out a fun Colorado Craft set called Teamwork to create a glittery Holiday card for my stash.  The image was colored with Copic markers then layered onto a blue glitter card stock panel.  I found a few sparkly snowflakes in my stash for accents.

I love Anita Jeram's artwork style and this group of critters are adorable!

I would like to share my card with the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Make It Sparkle

Allsorts Challenge:  Week 756 AG or Winter Colors

We Love Stamping:  Christmas Characters

TIME OUT Challenges:  #252 Winter/Holiday


 

 
 

Comments

What a delightful card Cynthia - a fabulous stamp, beautifully coloured and mounted.
Thank you for sharing the wonderful creation with us at We Love Stamping this month, and using the theme of Christmas Characters
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT
brenda said…
What a gorgeous image Cynthia, a lovely take on a traditional snowman adding all the animals, lovely to see you at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenge, a perfect card for both themes.

B x
Ellibelle said…
Such a fun card and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Linby said…
This is a fun sparkly card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
This is so fabulous and fun! Beautiful scene. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)
Gerrina said…
This is a fun scene! Love the bright colours you used! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!