Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday - Psalm 32:8 Sponsor Newton's Nook

 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We have a new bi-weekly challenge up over at Word Art Wednesday.  The challenge is always Anything Goes as long as it's family friendly.

Our awesome sponsor this week is Newton's Nook Designs.   

 One lucky participant will be randomly drawn for a $20 gift certificate to the Newton's Nook Designs online store.  Be sure to stop by and check out their wide array of lovely products.


Karen Murray has created a beautiful Word Art Scripture from Psalm 32:8.  This is free for your use.  Simply select the image, right click and save as. We would love to see your project using this week's Scripture, but it's not required for entry in the challenge.

 
 

I would like to share my card with the following:

PIP #2340 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week #40 Anything Goes

Craft Galore Challenge:  #116 Anything Goes 

We Love Stamping Challenge:  October Moodboard 

Comments

I love the jungly paper and your adorable giraffe, with the lovely verse. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
brenda said…
It's a super fun Giraffe and love Autumnal feel to the DP'S, many thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x
Such a cute image Cynthia, and I love how you have used it on this delightful card... a great verse, and able to read so clearly.
Thanks for sharing this with us at We Love Stamping this month
Blessings
MAxine WLS DT
Bonnie Lynn said…
What an adorable card!! I love your coloring and the designer paper your used as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.
HilaryJane said…
Cute giraffe and I love the blue sky background. Thanks for joining us this month at we love stamping xx