Skip to main content

Scrappy Boy Stamps - Three Hour Tour

 




You have to be of a certain age to appreciate the humor of this birthday card.  Scrappy Boy Stamps released a couple of sets last year paying honor to Gilligan's Island.  One of my favorite shows from the 60's.  Of course, I had to purchase them both. 

My card uses elements from both Three Hour Tour and Little Buddy.  I'm also joining the Scrappy Boy Sketch Challenge.  I kept the sketch simple and added pattern paper from Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Time Out Challenges:  #241 Funny

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Vacation 

Corrosive Challenge Blog:  #7 July Anything Goes

Comments

ElizStewart said…
Cynthia... I so love the Gilligan's Island reference. Am I dating myself? Great card. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week.
I never did watch Gilligan's Island so the punch line was lost on me - but it's still a fabulous card Cynthia
Blessings
Maxine
Makira said…
💙💙💙this!! I saw this at Timeout Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your cute card reminds me of the Secret Lives of the boats that travel between Epcto & Hollywood Stuios. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira
I saw this and almost spit my coffee out from laughing. I certainly do get it! Thanks for sharing this fabulous creation with us at Time Out!
Lovely card, thank you for your participation ath The Corrosive Challenge Blog!
XOXO
DT member Claudia