Skip to main content

PBSC April - Anything Goes...Optional 'Something Funny'!

 


I'm joining the April Anything Goes challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  I recently ordered this fabulous scene stamp called Calm Waters.   It's a large stamp in red rubber that stamps beautifully and large enough to stand alone.

The simple slimline design is finished with a birthday sentiment from Hero Arts.

I would like to share my card with the following:

PBSC April - Anything Goes...Optional 'Something Funny'! 

PIP Anything Goes Challenge #2313

Gem of A Challenge:  Week #7 Anything Goes

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #203 Anything Goes 

Comments

That is a wonderful stamp Cynthia!! I love how you have used it here, and let it shine on it's own
Blessings
Maxine
Tracie said…
Such a nice card. Love the monochrome feature on this card. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.
Julia said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.