Skip to main content

HMFMC #387 Anything Goes Option Dots and/or Stripes

 


I'm joining House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with a fun Birthday card.  I found this adorable retired House Mouse Designs stamp during a recent trip to a local thrift store.  It's called Jalapeno Peppers from 1998.  It was sold by Stampa Rosa (no longer in business).

I stamped the image then clear embossed.  The image was colored with Tombow markers, die cut and sponged.  It was layered onto pattern paper from My Favorite Things Cool Collab paper pad.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #387 Anything Goes Option Dots and/or Stripes 

Stampin Sensations April Challenge:  Anything Goes with a CAS option

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 14 Anything Goes 

We Love Stamping:  April Challenge - Birds or Animals 

Comments

brenda said…
A super fun card and loving the bright colours which really bring the image to life, many thanks for joining our April challenges at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping.

B x
What a fabulous card Cynthia - and so much fun there also :) Beautifully coloured and mounted.
Blessings
Maxine
Lorraine A said…
Super cute card Cynthia :-) the image is just such fun and I love the bold colors and paper designs, absolutely gorgeous! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Linby said…
Lovely bright cheery card. Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations.
Sue said…
A fun stamp and brilliantly colored. The bright fun colors along with the pretty dots and striped papers look awesome. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
April said…
Your card is so bright and cheery! I love the dots and striped papers.Beautifully colored too.
Nunzia Carusio said…
Oh, what a sweetie! Love the image and the design of your card. Thanks for sharing it at Polkadoodles.
Nunzia DT
LOVE your mices and their peppers, and candles, Super card and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
pinky said…
This is seriously cute and so beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us this month at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky