Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge - April Showers

 


I'm joining the current April Showers Challenge at Art Impressions.  The AI Design Team is looking for crafty projects using rain, rainbows, rainboots, umbrellas, clouds, puddles etc!

After searching through my somewhat extensive AI stamp collection I couldn't believe there were no umbrellas, rainboots or rainbows to be found.  But I can always create with clouds!

I pulled out a favorite (now retired) AI set - His & Hers Gardeners.  The gardner image was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut.  It was layered onto cloudy designer paper from Bo Bunny.  The sentiment, fence die and cornstalk die are from My Favorite Things.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge - April Showers

PIP Challenge #2315 Anything Goes

 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge:  #204 Anything Goes

Gem of a Challenge:  Week 8 Anything Goes


 

Comments

This is one of my favorite Ai sets and you did an excellent job making the farmer into a great card! Thanks for joining us on the Art Impressions April Showers challenge. Best of luck! Janet
Kampin' Karen said…
I love AI stamps! This guy looks like Mr. Wilson from the Home Improvement TV show. Thank you for playing at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
Karen, DT
Dandi93 said…
Awesome scene and I love the bright colors
Dori M. said…
Love your card!
Sharon Caudle said…
Cynthia, this card is soooo cute!!! I love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing it for our April Showers challenge at Art Impressions!!
Suze said…
Great card Cynthia. The sentiment suits the expression on the farmer's face so well. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.