Skip to main content

Altenew April 2023 Inspiration Challenge

 


I very recently discovered Altenew and enjoy their lovely floral images.  They generously offer a couple of free coloring pages that can be found HERE.  My project features the free carnation color page.

The Altenew April Inspiration colors worked perfectly with the carnations.  I began by coloring with a Crimson Red Prismacolor pencil and high lighted with Raspberry.  Three different green alcohol ink markers were used for the stems/leaves.  I kept the card CAS and finished with a few enamel dots and a red panel to provide a pop of color.


I would like to share my card with the following:

Altenew April 2023 Inspiration Challenge 

PIP Challenge #2315 Anything Goes

Stampin Sensations April Challenge:  Anything Goes with a CAS option 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 15 Anything Goes

Comments

brenda said…
What a stunning card Cynthia, your Carnations are coloured beautifully and the little epoxy dots embellish and coordinate perfectly.

Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations April challenge.

B x
This is one amazing card Cynthia - loving the images and how you have coloured them - and the wee accents are perfect
Blessings
Maxine
MadCat Cards said…
Simply lovely card! I love CAS, as well as chocolate labs! Great job!
Madcatcards
What a perfectly lovely card for the inspiration challenge! Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs
Mrs.B said…
A beautiful card, the bloom look stunning.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x
Lola said…
Very pretty and wonderful detail you colored on the petals. Thanks for sharing the link - I was able to pick up the freebie as well.