Skip to main content

HMFMC #381 -Always Anything Goes/Option Theme "TEAM WORK"

 

The current House Mouse and Friends optional challenge theme is Team Work.  I couldn't help but think that this group of hummingbirds may be pulling together as a team to get this mousey out of their feeder!

My card features the House Mouse Lavender Birdfeeder (retired).  It was colored with Copic Markers and simply matted as the image size is 5 x 3.75.  I added a small sentiment to finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

HMFMC #381 -Always Anything Goes/Option Theme "TEAM WORK" 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Too Cute

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 1 Anything Goes

PIP Challenge #2301 Anything Goes

 


Comments

What a gorgeous card Cynthia - I love lavender so think the image, and how you have coloured it, is stunning - love your take on the teamwork theme :)
Blessings
Maxine
Lorraine A said…
hahaha, this image always makes me laugh hahaha I am sure you're right, the hummingbirds need to get him away from their feeder!! :-) Very cute :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Sue said…
What a fun scene. You have colored it up beautifully with such wonderful vivid colors. I am sure that the little birds would like to get the mouse out of their feeder for sure! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
April said…
What a lovely card and such bright, beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Christine said…
Aywww love the colouring on your gorgeous take on the option theme. Great design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx