Skip to main content

Create A Smile November Sketch Challenge

It's been awhile since I've played along with Create A Smile.  Their sketch challenge really caught my eye.  Sketches are my Favorite!  So, I pulled out their adorable Moose image.

The design panel was created with alcohol ink and plastic wrap on my Gelli Plate.  I fussy cut the moose and colored with Copic Markers.  A splatter stamp from DRS was applied to the card base with Adirondack Espresso ink.  A few wooden stars finish the card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Create A Smile November Sketch Challenge

Gem of a Craft Challenge:  Week 24 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 47 Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge:  #2247 Anything Goes

 

 

Comments

A delightful card Cynthia - love that AI panel behind the wee moose :)
Blessings
Maxine
Ooohhh, so pretty! 😊 Thank you for sharing and participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏
Kruemel said…
Such a cute card! Love the colorful background on the strip on the craft background. And those googly eyes on the moose make him a bit goofy and so funny! Thanks for playing along in the Create a Smile Challenge!
SisuNimmermehr said…
A really great implementation of the sketch, so colorful! I really like it, also the googly eyes of the moose 😁 Thank you for playing along with the Create A Smile Challenge 😊🙌
Rachael said…
I love a sketch, and that colourful strip sets off the cute moose perfectly! Thanks for joining us at polka doodles, hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
Nunzia Carusio said…
Such a fun image and beautiful bright colours, thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles challenge blog.
Nunzia DT