Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday Challenge Week #565 - 566

 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We have a new bi-weekly challenge up over at Word Art Wednesday.  The challenge is always Anything Goes as long as it's family friendly.

The free Word Art Scripture is I Thessalonians 5:24. We would love to see your project using this week's Scripture, but it's not required for entry in the challenge.

Our awesome sponsor this week is Pink and Main.   One lucky participant will be randomly drawn for a gift certificate to the Pink and Main online store.  Be sure to stop by and check out their wide array of lovely products.

I would like to share my card with the following:

PIP Challenge #2241

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Fabulous Fall Moodboard 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 41 Anything Goes  

Gem of A Craft Challenge:  Week 21 Anything Goes  

Comments

What a lovely tag Cynthia - love the flowers over the grungy background
Blessings
Maxine
Rachael said…
This is a beautiful tag! I just love sunflowers at this time of year! Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles! Hope to see you again soon! x