Skip to main content

Beccy's Place August Release - Hello Lovely




Beccy's Place released an adorable new digital floral set this month called Hello Lovely.    The water lily image is lovely and I had so much fun creating both cards.

The first card was printed onto water color paper and water colored with distress inks.  A sentiment from the set was printed onto vellum and layered over the floral image.  Sequins and a mulberry paper layer finish the card.

The second design features the water lily on dictionary paper and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  The floral image was layered onto a floral die cut panel.  A sentiment, pearls and gems finish the card. 

I would like to share my card with the following:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: #34 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Mixed Media

Allsorts Challenge: #690 - #691 Anything Goes 

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge: #102 Anything Goes 

The Paper Funday Challenge:  #44 Anything Goes 

Comments

brenda said…
Such a beautifully crated floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x
Absolutely beautiful Cynthia - great use of the image on both cards!
Blessings
Maxine
Linby said…
Beautiful work. The vellum over the first image is so effective, I must try that! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
CraftingMum said…
Lovely card thanks for sharing it at colour crazy
Donna Walls said…
Love the card designs! The added vellum is a great technique and the image stamped on the book page is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
Ellibelle said…
Both are such unique and beautiful cards! Just found a few sheets of vellum paper when I was reorganizing my craft room (thought I was out!!) so I might have to give it a try. Printing on type paper is another fabulous idea I've not thought of and it too looks gorgeous!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Pauline C said…
2 gorgeous cards showing such lovely different ways to use the same stamp. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this time.
Pauline xx