Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #325 Fun With Flowers

 



Spring is in the air here in Alaska!  I'm so happy to see sunny days and flowers coming up.

It's a perfect time to join the Art Impressions challenge "Fun with Flowers".  My card features a favorite AI set called His & Hers Gardeners (SCO650).  Its such a fun set with gardening images and puny sentiments.

I came across the fun card fold on Instagram recently.  It's new to me and I love the effect!  Designer papers are from Pebbles Garden Party.  I finished the inside of the card with a sentiment and images from the same AI set.  Of course, the lady gardener was colored with Copic Markers and her apron was paper pieced.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Art Impressions Challenge #325 Fun With Flowers

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Anything Goes 

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge:  Week 16 Anything Goes

Time Out Challenge:  #212 Spring  

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Week 17 Anything Goes

 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the card fold and stamp you used on this card! Perfect for Spring!
Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha
Joyce said…
This is so fun and snarky. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.