Skip to main content

Gina K. Monthly Mix Challenge - Celebrate with Red

 

I recently won a gift card from Gina K.  It has been a very long time since I played along.  Below are the items that I chose and it was a great prompt to join the January - Celebrate with Red challenge.


The Gina K Hot Dot Foil Mates was the perfect background for my card featuring a retired Gina K. set called Sew Pretty.
 

The image was colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut and the dress was paper pieced.  I love the vintage feel of this set.  It's "sew" fun!  I finished the card with lots of layers, ric rac and enamel dots.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Gina K. Monthly Mix Challenge - January Celebrate with Red 

Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #688 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  #473 - #474 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Layer It Up  

 

Comments

Oh what a classic card Cynthia - love the image, and against the red foiled background she looks wonderful!
Thank you for sharing this elegant creation with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Cat Tidwell said…
Love it! Awesome creation! Thanks for playing in our challenge!