Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #282 - Pets/Animals

I'm joining the current challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog where the August theme is Pets/Animals.  I finally colored this sweet image recently while out camping and enjoying the Alaska Summer!  She fits perfectly with the challenge theme with her little pup in tow.

Mo's image is called Mara and I colored with Copic Markers then die cut the panel.  While still in the die, I sponged the background with Memento Danube blue ink.

I've layered the image onto various scrap papers.  The designer paper is Ms. Sparkle & Co. from Jo-Ann Stores.  I couldn't resist adding the leafy dies from Verve and finally a little baker twine bow.  The card design was inspired by the current sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
The Christian Card Makers Facebook Group is hosting a card drive for Soldiers Overseas.  This will be joining my donation for the drive.

I would like to share my card with the following:
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge:  #282 Pets/Animals
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2:  Sketch #165
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Add A Die Cut
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #29 Anything Goes with an animal

Word Art Wednesday:  #398 - #399 Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, Mo's images are so cute and your coloring is awesome. So glad you found the sketch site. They just changed to monthly challenges, but have two sketches. That will be wonderful for donation.
Oh what a beauty of a card Cynthia - love how you have coloured that gorgeous image, and then mounted her up. A superb card.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday for the current challenge.
Blessings
Maxine
WAW DT
NanaConnie said…
Fabulous coloring on that darling image, Cynthia! I love your paper choices and that's a great use of that sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT
Kathie said…
Oh Cynthia, I love your card and this is a great image from Mo's collection of wonderful images. Love your pretty design papers and added embellishments. So glad you used my sketch it works perfectly with your card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
anne said…
This is a lovely card Cynthia, beautifully coloured image and great to see our sketch adapted to a rectangle. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
Anne SSW2 DT