I'm joining the current challenge at Art Impressions with this feminine birthday card and lots of pastels. The cupcake image is from the AI Big Birthday Wishes set and the sentiment is from Chocolate Therapy.
The images were stamped onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. Various Stickles were applied then adhered to the gingham panel with foam dimension tape. Papers are from Pebbles Garden Party paper pad.
I added a machine stitched border to the base panel for a little added dimension. I just pulled out my full size Brother sewing machine and stitched away! Machine stitching adds such a nice finish and is a super cheap embellishment.
The card design was inspired by the current sketch challenge at the Christian Card Makers Facebook group.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge: #247 Pretty Pastels
Christian Card Makers Facebook Group
Dragonfly Journeys: Challenge #132 In Stitches
The images were stamped onto Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. Various Stickles were applied then adhered to the gingham panel with foam dimension tape. Papers are from Pebbles Garden Party paper pad.
I added a machine stitched border to the base panel for a little added dimension. I just pulled out my full size Brother sewing machine and stitched away! Machine stitching adds such a nice finish and is a super cheap embellishment.
The card design was inspired by the current sketch challenge at the Christian Card Makers Facebook group.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge: #247 Pretty Pastels
Christian Card Makers Facebook Group
Dragonfly Journeys: Challenge #132 In Stitches


Comments
Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys
Blessings
Maxine