Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #240 Bookmarks and Tags


I recently purchased the Art Impressions Lakeside Try Folds stamp set.  When I saw the current challenge I knew the fawn would be perfect for a Fall tag.  
The image was stamped onto a pre-made tag then colored with Tombow markers and Prismacolor pencils.  The image was masked and the background sponged with Salty Ocean Distress ink then spritzed with water. I stamped the sentiment and cut it down to fit the tag.  Twine finishes the tag.

I'm sharing my project with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #240 Bookmarks and Tags
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Stamp It
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #18 Anything Goes  
Word Art Wednesday:   Anything Goes #350 - #351

 
 

Comments

Oh how beautiful bookmark Cynthia - love the wee scene you have created.
Blessings
Maxine
Dandi93 said…
Precious Cynthia, awesome coloring... Such a sweet tag...
jimlynn said…
Great job on masking this darling image. Love that little deer and it's colored so pretty with your markers and pencils. Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies too.
Lynn