Skip to main content

Penny Black and More: April - Black & White plus one

I'm joining the April Penny Black and More Challenge with Black & White plus one.  My card started with a distress ink panel.  Penny Black Irises was stamped with Versafine Tuxedo black ink.  A Memory Box butterfly die, rhinestones and SU sentiment finish the clean and simple card.

I'm also sharing my card with the following:
Dragonfly Journeys:  #116 April Showers Bring May Flowers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Sparkle & Shine 
Cute Card Thursday:  #526 Shades of Pale

Comments

brenda said…
A beautifully moody background Cynthia which makes a perfect backdroup for the lovely PB Iris, many thanks for joining in with our 'Black and White plus one' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x
Lin said…
I love silhouetted flowers, Cynthia - this is a lovely design! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle said…
What a beautiful background and amazing card!
Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More challenge!