Skip to main content

Unity Stamp Color Challenge & Cards From the Heart Card Drive

I wanted to join the current color challenge hosted by Unity on their Facebook page.  Love the blues and reds together!  This little image by Phyllis Harris called So Very Much arrived in my last Unity order.  I thought it would be perfect for a sweet Valentine's card.
The image was stamped onto Copic 70 lbs marker paper and colored with Copic Markers.  (Copics used:  W1,W3,W5,E53, E35, E33,B02 and R29)  The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy and the panel was layered onto designer papers from Little Yellow Bicycle called Just Because. My only embellishment is a coordinating Baker's Twine bow.
This card will be going into my stack for the Cards From the Heart Card Drive sponsored by Winter Sims and her family.  They are collecting Valentine Cards for distribution to patients at local hospitals, foster homes and a nursing home.  
 
If you are interested in participating be sure to visit Winter's blog for all of the details.  She also needs our cards by January 25 for a timely distribution.
 
I'm also sharing with Cards for A Cause over at Splitcoast Stampers.  They are sponsoring Winter's card drive for the month of January. 
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #316 - 317
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Something New 

(Unity Stamp set)
Cute Card Thursday:  Challenge #511 Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Challenge #10 Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Something New
(Unity Stamp Set) 
 


Comments

Catherine said…
Aw, what an adorable card. I love the image and the way you colored it. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. It is so nice of you to donate it.
Lisa said…
This card is so very cute! I always love this colour combo. The images look so realistic. Thanks for sharing.
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Cynthia! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Beautiful coloring on this gorgeous image. I love your paper selections. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies for our January challenge. - Teresa DT
NanaConnie said…
Oh, this is just so sweet, Cynthia. Darling image and great coloring! Thanks for joining us in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck and we hope you'll play again in all our monthly challenges.
NanaConnie DT