Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #208 - Dots and Stripes



is dots and stripes.  I pulled out 
Hot Java Mama from Art Impressions
for my project. 

I paper pieced the robe in polka dot paper
from Simple Stories Homespun paper pad.
The image was colored with Copic Markers.

The card sketch was inspired by Mojo
Monday Challenge #496.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Art Impressions Challenge:  #208 Dots & Stripes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #282 - #283
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Going Dotty
Simply Papercraft Challenge:  #46 Anything Goes 
Crafting With Friends:  #43 Anything Goes  
 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is wonderful. I always love the AI sentiments and cards they are just too funny.
Ginny Maxam said…
Such a cute card! I sure whoever receives this will love it! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT
Carol L said…
This is hilarious and such a fun birthday card! I love how you colored this image - too much fun :)
Such a fun card! Love that sentiment! So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday.
Love it Cynthia - you paper piecing is perfect!
Blessings
Maxine
Dot J Freel said…
This card would be perfect for me as I do tease my friend who is older than me.
katieo said…
Funny card. I love the polka dot smock and the pink bunny slippers