Skip to main content

Sugar Pea Mix it Up Challenge #29


I'm stopping in with a quick 
card for the current Sugar Pea
Mix it Up Challenge.

I am featuring the Sugar Pea Designs
and

The pig image was die cut 
from water color paper and colored
with Tombow markers.
I rotated the sketch to accomodate
the SugarCut and MFT Radiant Sun die.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  One of more die or punch
Happy Little Stampers:  Anything Goes with Dies
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #176 Any Sentiment Except for a Birthday 
Sugar Pea Designs Mix it Up:  Challenge #29   

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is just wonderful. My Dad always had green tractors so love it.
Lola said…
Such a great scene and your little pig steals the show!
Melissa Bove said…
Super cute card! Love the fun scene you created!! Too sweet!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa
Creative world said…
Fabulous masculine card,love your color combination,the bright yellow against the black...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DTxx
Helen Gullett said…
Fabulous farm scene card for masculine style. Love it.
Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge. Hope to see you again in April!