Skip to main content

Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop


It's time for the Spring 

I'm joining the fun with this sweet
digital set from Verve Stamps
called Rise and Shine. 
Verve is one of the many sponsors
and has generously provided a 
free digital image for the hop.

I printed the image onto Neenah 
white card stock and colored with
Copic markers.

The colors were inspired by the 
current challenge at Your Next Stamp.
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm sharing my card with the following:
Verve Stamps:  Rise and Shine Freebie
Your Next Stamps Challenge:  Color and Sketch #60
 

Comments

Hi Cynthia!
This is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us all in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. It's so nice to see your wonderful art work. Keep caffeinated, and keep on creating.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, love the bright colors of your card - that is sure to perk someone up.
New Creations said…
So bold and beautiful!
~amy~ said…
Wonderful card, perfect colors!
Maria said…
Love the wonderful bright sun and the pretty coffee cups!!
Becca Yahrling said…
Love the added sparkle to the suns. Beautiful design.
Migdalia said…
Absolutely Gorgeous!!love the pretty coffee cups!
Lovely cheerful card Cynthia - I think it is wonderful
Blessings
Maxine
I love the bright bold colors you used. Wonderful card design.
Oh, how fun! Love your colorful mugs and bright sun.
Hetty said…
Oh I love how you used the digital images and so nice and bright card.
Lisa said…
So pretty! Great use of this set!