I have used a couple of retired sets
from My Favorite Things for
this week's sketch challenge
Miss You a Latte
and
CS Coffee
The image was stamped onto Express-It
card stock, colored with Copic markers
and fussy cut. The sentiment was stamped
onto the MFT Die-namics Says What Die.
Machine Stitched border, enamel dots and layers of
designer paper from Pink Paislee
Memorandum paper pad finish the card.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge: #325
Happy Little Stampers: Anything Goes with Dies
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Layer it Up
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Challenge: Lisa Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge: #243 Anything Goes


Comments
Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Marilyn DT
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for playing along with HLS Anything Goes With Dies March Challenge. Hope to see you again in April!