Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #323


My card for this week's MFT sketch challenge
features the adorable Lucky Dog and  

The images were colored with Tombow 
markers and blended with an SU blender pen.
I layered the cute pups onto Bo Bunny
Happy Tails designer papers.

This card was also created for the
at SplitcoastStampers.
The March featured organization is
Sending Paw Prints.

I'm sharing my card with the following:
My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch:  #323
 Penny Black and More Challenge:  March Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #272-#273 
SplitcoastStampers:  March Cards for a Cause C4AC 
HLS March:  Anything Goes with a Die
 

Comments

And this is a dog-gone super cute card Cynthia. Love it.
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your card is adorable. Love that background paper.
Deepti Aggarwal said…
Such a cute card..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal
Linby said…
What fun images and I love your layout. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x DT