Skip to main content

I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #164

My card for this week's challenge at
From the Heart Stamps 
features the adorable digital image

I kept pretty true to this week's sketch
and opted for the Water Color twist.
I used water color crayons 
(my first attempt)
applying with a paint brush.
I'm glad I tried the technique
and will use the water color crayons
this way again.
 
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!
I'm sharing my card with the following:
QKR Stampede Challenge:  #233 Anything Goes
 Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes #272-#273 The Paper Shelter Challenge:  #283 Animal Magic
Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #174 Animal + Sentiment 
 Cute Card Thursday Challenge:  #467 Anything Goes

Comments

Julie P said…
So very sweet. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Julie P
The Paper Shelter DT
Sherri said…
Darling Easter card! Love the way the heart picks up the red of your background! Thanks for joining our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!
Lyn said…
Awe - this is precious! I love the background papers and the vellum! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!
lyn
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! Don’t forget that we have a monthly progressive challenge too!
crafty said…
Lovely design. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede
Mary