Skip to main content

Catch the Bug - March Bingo Challenge

Welcome to the March Bingo Challenge

My card features the adorable
Puppy Pile digital image from
Bugaboo Stamps.

The image was printed onto Stampin' Up!
Whisper White card stock and colored
with Copic Markers.
It has been layered onto SU In-Color
designer papers from my stash.
A farm fence die cut from MFT and
baker's twine finish the card.
My Bingo Choices are:
Twine, Green and Stripes

This will be going out to "Sending Paw Prints"
as part of the March Cards for a Cause
at SplitcoastStampers.

Be sure to check out the Blog
for all of this week's Bingo Challenge 
details, prizes and design team inspiration.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
 HLS March:  Anything Goes with a Die

Di's Digi's:  Lots of Green

 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #274 - 275 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Bit' O Green
SplitcoastStampers: Cards for a Cause Challenge
Brown Sugar Challenge:  #242 Anything Goes 

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, your pile of pups is just adorable on your gorgeous card.
Unknown said…
Love the little fence embellishments. Glad I found your blog!
Jennifer Scull said…
absolutely adorable! I love the fence border with this cutey Bugaboo image. :)
Andrea W said…
Your coloring is wonderful and I'm loving the fence with twine. Fun card!
Great card, Cynthia! I love Bugaboo Stamps and this is such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.
Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com
Nathalie said…
Very pretty card! I love colors. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT
Lin said…
Darling card, Cynthia! Love your doggies, and the fence adds a fun touch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Anet's Crafting said…
Beautiful card Cynthia. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx
NataÅ¡a Å . said…
What a sweet card, lovely idea with the fence and twine! Really adorable.
Lola said…
So cute and like the added fence.
Deepti Aggarwal said…
Such acute card. .love the cute digi.Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal