Skip to main content

i {heart} sketches with a tWist #156 & FTHS Stamp of the Month

I'm doing double duty with the
June Stamp of the Month set at
From the Heart Stamps by using
It's perfect for summer projects!

I also used this week's FTS sketch #156 
without the twist.
I'm sharing my card with the following:
From the Heart Stamps:  June SOTM Challenge 
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #234 - 235 
Sweet Stamps:  June Anything Goes 
 

 

 

Comments

Sandy Fredrick said…
Beautiful design, I love the stitching on the banners and the sparkle on the ice cream. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.
Imke said…
Absolutely fabulous, Cynthia ! Great take with the sketch and i like the glitter on the icecream !

Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 156 @ From the Heart Stamps !

Tip Top said…
Wonderful card and great stitching! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Jo Ann said…
Wonderful card with awesome color choices. Thank you for joining our Challenge last week and hope you join us again in our new Challenge beginning today at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with an encouragement from God's Word in Hebrews 3:6 which says, "But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast." Have a blessed week...

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
Kathy said…
Cynthina, this is just great. Love the touch of stitching, really finishes the banners nicely. Your coloring rocks and the sprinkle glitter is awesome. Beautifully done as always! Thanks for joining us at FTHS.
Ode to Paper said…
Super Yummy card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sweet Stamps!