Skip to main content

i {heart} sketches with a tWist #155

It's time another fun sketch
with From the Heart Stamps.

I created a card using this week's
sketch... I couldn't work in the twist.
My card features the new digital set
I had a lot of fun with this image.
It's hard to see in the photo, but I added 
Glossy accents to the balloon and glasses.
The coordinating papers are from
My Mind's Eye.

I'm also sharing with the following:
Simon Wednesday:  Father's Day/For A Guy  
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #234 - 235  
i {heart} sketches with a tWist #155

Comments

What a fun and fabulous card Cynthia - love the papers you have put behind the wonderfully coloured feature panel.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
What a fabulous card Cynthia - love this!
Imke said…
The Glossy accents on the glasses are great, Cynthia and i like this sweet little guy.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a twist# 155 @ From the Heart Stamps !!
Tip Top said…
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
This is fantastic, Cynthia! Love using Glossy Accents for glasses! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #155!