Skip to main content

Bugaboo - Freebie Friday

Happy Friday!
It's time to share another fun Bugaboo
digital image this week
which is available FREE in the 

 This week's Freebie is 
The digital image was printed onto 
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock
and colored with Copic markers and
Prismacolor pencils then fussy cut.

I was a recent winner of a gift certificate
to the Digital Delights shop and
picked up the fun Beach Scene Background scene.
PERFECT!!

I added a little Stickles and Sand Flower Soft
for dimension.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm sharing my project with the following:
Digital Delights Monthly Challenge:  #10 Anything Goes
Work it Wednesday:  May Sunshine  
 Simon Wednesday:  Father's Day/For A Guy  
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #234 - 235

Comments

Unknown said…
What a fantastic card Cynthia! I love this and what a perfect background for this super image!
Lin said…
Fun Card, Cynthia! I love that background, too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
What a great combination of images Cynthia - love the result.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail said…
Love this guy - made my card for the challenge as well - Dropping by to say Thank you so much for entering your art work into WAW this week Anything Goes Challenge - where you can upload 5 pieces each week - a total of 10 opportunities to win a prize! Happy Dance - it is a blessing to have you come by and join the challenge - may your day be filled with fun and laughter and leaving you with this message "The Lord is Good - All of the Time" Blessings, Gail WAW DT
Unknown said…
Super fun card,love all the bright colours,thank you for joining in with us at Digital Delights and good luck
Natalie said…
Super cute scene, love your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!